Aircraft Spruce tekst: "Infinity Aerospace designed these grips with safety, comfort, functionality, durability and aesthetics in mind. The ergonomic design is contoured to the shape of your fingers and includes a fatigue reducing hand rest at the base. The non-glare matte black finish is abrasion and impact resistant for long life, yet easily removable, maintainable and repairable. Matching customized Right and Left hand models available. All the major cockpit functions canbe at your finger tips. Reduces pilot workload and fatigue. Thousands have already been installed in over 50 models of aircraft (even a 314 foot custom Yacht and a submarine!) FAA certified in the new Micco and Eagle FAA certified aircraft, field approved in Bell 206, Hughes 500 and Hiller helicopters, Aero Commander 500 A's, Mooney's, Cessna's, Swift's and in blimps. Standard issue in several of today's finer Sport Aircraft Kits.
Possible Switch Functions :
- Two-Axis Trim Switch: Pitch & Aileron (typical) or Pitch & Rudder (standard in Lancair IV's);
- OR Step frequencies and/or flip-flop frequencies and/or transponder ident.;
- OR sweep spotlights, cameras, computer cursors, etc.
- Push-To-Talk (PTT); OR 35mm camera, video camera, audio recorder, paint ball or propane machine gun, etc.;
- ON/OFF Tactical Push-Buttons: Main fuel pump, aux fuel pump, landing light(s), taxi light(s), nav lights, strobe lights, pitot heat, ident., etc.
4 of the switches can be changed to Normally Open (N.O.) or Normally Closed (N.C.) momentary push-button for transponder ident., auto-pilot disconnect or flight management control. Also, a spring loaded-to-center and/or an ON/Center OFF/Momentary ON toggle switch can be installed to operate flaps, speed brake(s), spoilers, cowl flap(s), rudder trim, aileron trim, etc.
- 6" long with 6 switches
- Delivered with color coded pre-wiring and installation schematic
- Completed grip only weighs approx. 12oz
- Has matte black cooley hat and grip with red trigger
- 4 molded in brass inserts hold the halves together".
Geplaatst door: Kees C. de Bussy (tribussy)